Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Comfortable With The Heat Now





I can now cross off seeing both Arc de Triumphs in the world on my things to do before I die list.  After which I headed over to Mercat de La Boqueria.  This place puts Pike's Place Market to shame.  What I would give to live next to this place.  Had lunch there and will be heading there at least once a week while I'm here.  Then I hoofed it over to Museum de Pablo Picasso.  Still gonna have to go with the Van Gogh Museum in Holland as my favorite but this ranks #2 now.  The museum centered around Picasso's interpretations from Velazquez's Las Meninas which were on display at the Prado Museum in Madrid that I visited as well.  There were also a few works by Dali but not enough.

Out side the museum a couple of musicians were playing.  Spent some time listening to them and ended up buying a CD from them.

Also got a pic of the huge penis building, Torre Agbar, which is also just a 10 minute walk from the apartment. 

No comments: